Suunto EON Core Dive Computer
The new computer from Suunto
Colour - Black
The Suunto EON Core is a compact recreational dive computer with a large colour display, designed to serve beginner and active, as well as advanced recreational divers. With modern features like mobile connectivity, wireless tank pressure transmission with Suunto Tank POD, updatable software and a re-chargeable battery, this dive computer is a loyal diving partner that grows with you.
Buy the Tank POD Transmitter at the same time and get a great Discount.
The Suunto EON Core’s wide, clear colour screen provides all the important key dive details in bright, high contrast colours. The new prominent display option shows the important dive info with large, legible numbers that are easy to read and understand at a glance.
The always-on LED backlight ensures that you can see the vitally important data even when exploring wrecks in murky waters or diving at night.
If you are a beginner diver, you can choose the clear ready-to-use default screens for your dive. For more advanced divers, Suunto CustomDisplay™ enables modification of the features displayed on up to four different displays to meet your personal diving preferences.
Light-weight and re-chargeable with easy-to-use menus
The re-enforced composite case is light-weight (154g) and comfortable on any size of wrist with the elastomer strap or bungee (sold separately). The battery is re-chargeable and can be easily charged through USB, so you don’t have to worry about changing batteries. You can dive for 10-20 hours on one charge, depending on your settings.
The intuitive 3-button menu logic, known from Suunto’s EON Steel, makes using the Suunto EON Core effortless underwater, even with thick gloves. The Suunto EON Core supports 17 languages.
Wireless transfer of dive logs and updatable software
After the dive you can transfer your dives to the Suunto Movescount App over a wireless Bluetooth connection with a mobile device. You can also change your settings, keep a diving diary and share your underwater adventures and pictures on Suunto Movescount.
The Suunto EON Core is also compatible with the Suunto Tank POD. You can connect wirelessly with up to 10 Suunto Tank PODs to display tank and gas information during the dive.
Thanks to its updatable software, Suunto EON Core is a long-last dive companion for years to come.
EON Core Key Benefits:
• Compact and comfortable with a clear colour display with large digits.
• Grows with the diver as they progress with customization and updatable software.
• Connectivity via bluetooth and mobile app, interface cable and with Suunto Tank Pod.
• Visually intuitive and with simple, easy to use menus and buttons.
EON Core Key Features
• Colour TFT display with always on LED backlight
• User configurable CustomDisplay with up to 4 screens per mode
• Flip display option
• Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth
• Up to 10 tank pressure readings with Suunto Tank PODs
• User-updatable software
• Lightweight (154g) composite case rated to 80m
• Modes: Air/Nitrox/Gauge/Trimix/ CCR (fixed point) activated via DM5
• Suunto Fused™ RGBM decompression model
• Tilt compensated 3D digital compass
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery giving 10-20 hours diving (930 mAh)
• 17 languages
• Optional Bungee adaptor
• DM5 USB Charging Interface included